Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Whats New with Kynzee



Kynzee is just a little over 4 months now! She is just growing like crazy and is getting more and more fun! She smiles and laughs at everything and anyone! We are so lucky to have such a happy and loving little girl!




Lately we have been feeding Kynzee rice cereal every night! I still dont know how she feels about it! She'll open her mouth for the spoon but once she gets the food in there she will kinda just slowly spit it back out! Kynz makes the funniest faces during it though! Its lots of fun to watch!

She just loves toys.. or anything she can grab on too! (including my hair) One toy is never enough! She will be holding one thing and we will hold out something different and she will try to hold them both! Kynz is always making me and ry laugh! she is such a silly girl!











Kynzee's new favorite thing is sucking on her little pointer finger. Whenever we go to check on her during her naps or at night, sure enough she has her finger in her mouth. I think it is so cute! : ) I guess we will worry about breaking that habit a little later on!

8 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! I can't wait to hold her! I love the stage when the babies start to actually do something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love those faces when you are feeding her! HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. It was so fun to finally meet her. It is great to see Ryan as a daddy! Tell SPIKE Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! I love the pictures! She is getting so big. I have thought about the rice cereal thing I hear it makes them sleep better. But maybe when Easton is a little older. But anyways she is darling! We need to get together sometime, so shopping or out to lunch. Maybe when Megan gets back! Anyways love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her rice cereal faces! Conner made the same face when we tried giving him cold bananas the other night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are probley coming home in a couple weeks.. chase has to get 20 more and then I think we are going to come home. I can't wait.. I want to meet kynzee and Laceys little boy Easton!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was laughing so hard at her cereal faces. That's awesome! We need to hang out sometime. She's a cutie and is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete