Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Ry Ry




It was Ryans 22nd birthday on Thursday and to celebrate we went up to my familys cabin in Island Park and spent the night there! We decided it would be fun to have a night with just me and him so we dropped Knyzee off at my parents house. It was so sad leaving her.. i didn't realize how hard it would be to be away from her for an entire night but we knew grandma would take good care of her! On the way up to island park we stopped at mesa falls and ate some sandwiches! We hadn't been there since ryan proposed to me so it was fun to be there together again! After we dropped all our things off at the cabin we went to yellowstone park and got the best huckleberry icecream and walked around and visited all the cute little shops! Later that night went went out to eat at a fun little restraunt and got yummy hamburgers and fries! We came back and i sang happy birthday to him and we ate cake and icecream! He then challenged me to a game of risk so we stayed up till three in the morning playing! I think we both had forgotten what it was like to spend that much time together! It was so fun to just relax and enjoy eachother! But by the next day i think we were both ready to go see our baby girl! We couldnt believe how much we missed her! I am so lucky to have such a great husband! He is the best daddy and i love him so much! : ) Thanks baby!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys! I love
    Ryan like my own kid!! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Late Birthday Ryan. I am glad you had fun even though you left Kynzee. She is so cute! I love that picture of her and Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you guys had a blog!! I'm so happy! I love finding new friends. Happy Birthday Ryan! Kynzee is so sweet I just love her. I'm adding you to my blog right now!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete