Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fathers day and a three month old

This past sunday was Fathers Day and Kynzee also turned 3 months old! I just wanted to say what a great dad ryan is to kynzee. They love spending time together..i cant beleive how much she has him wrapped around her finger! We love you Ryan Dell On sunday morning I put kynzee in this cute little onzie that said "I love Dad" She looked adorable and Ryan loved it.
My Girl is getting so big!


Our little girls hair is getting so long.. i decided that i would try and put it up into a little clip! So here she is with her crazy hair due. She looks like pebbles off of the flinstones! : )








Kynz loves her little play mat that i got her, i can just stick her under it and she will be content for hours as long as i keep pulling down the toy that plays music!






5 comments:

  1. I love the 'I love dad' outfit! And I love her pebbles hair do! What a cutie! Happy Late Father's Day to Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair up in that clip- it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy First Father's Day Ryan!!!!!! She is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Your Baby is so beautiful! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete