Thursday, June 11, 2009

ALL SMILES

kynz is such a smiley little girl.... but it is so stinkin hard to get it on camera! Everytime i pull out my camera to take a picture of her smiling she stops and just stares at the camera! The only way i have acheived getting it a few times is by ryan distracting her while i take the picture! :) Its pretty funny! I love that i can get her to smile.. It makes everything i have to do as a mommy so worth it!





I tried removing the red eye from this picture and it did something funky to her eye.. oh and she had just barely spit up on her shirt! ha ha



4 comments:

  1. I can not belive how much hair she has! she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! She's getting so big. We do need to hang out! Mainly so I can hold your cute daughter. J/K :) Love You Liss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these pictures- Kynzee is so gosh darn cute! I love that yellow skirt outfit that we picked out- it looks adorable on her! Love you lots Liss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable. You always have her dressed so cute! Girls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete