Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Ry Guy

Ryan turned 24 at the end of August, I cant believe how old we are getting. haha. We had his family over to our place for dinner and cake and Ice cream. After we ate we took them up to the Byu-I campus to tour all the new additions and had fun running around the football field. The next day we had another party with my family but i forgot to bring my camera. We are super lucky to have family so close to celebrate.
Ryan's cute parents
Kayden and his aunt Holly

Holly and Heather with Kayden. They are so fun to have over, especially because they love to play with my children.
Trying to get a decent family picture, neither child is looking.

1 comment:

  1. I know I have told you this before, but you have cute kids! :) And you guys are not getting old...holy cow, you are so young! Enjoy it while you can. haha.

    ReplyDelete