Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blackfoot Fair

I always look forward to the time when the fair comes to town, and this year was alot of fun. My older sister Steph and her husband Nate and their son Conner came down from Twin Falls to go with my whole family and we really enjoyed it. Kynzee is obsessed with animals so she was extatic when she got to see all the rabbits, cows, kitties, puppies and much much more. We enjoyed some yummy food and walked around and saw all the different things.

Kynzee enjoying some time with her aunt Chels. Kynz feeding the goats...she would laugh when they ate out of her hand, i think she thought it tickled.



Trying to get a closer look at the puppies


I love spending time with my sisters...we always have a good time when were together.

This is the best family picture we could get while we were there..kynzee was not wanting to be held..she had more important things to do i guess.







No comments:

Post a Comment