Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2 Years

Yesterday me and Ry celebrated our two year anniversary. I cant believe it has been two years already. We have experienced so much together, he is such an amazing person and i am so lucky to have him as a husband. He has truly blessed my life and i am so thankful for everything he does. Last night my mom watched kynz so we could go out to eat and spend some time together.(thanks mom) We went to Texas Roadhouse(our favorite) It was nice to have some time with just me and him. This weekend my mom so kindly offered to watch our lil baby while we take a little trip. It is always hard to leave kynzee over night, we both miss her so much, but it will be lots of fun to have a weekend just to me and ryan. I love him so much! : )


3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!
    It was good to see you two last night! We should get together sometime! I would love to make more bows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you guys!!! I know it goes by fast doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Anniversary! We thought that it was such an important event that we went out to eat for it...oh and to celebrate Nathan's birthday (but mainly your anniversary) :) I miss you guys! (Conner even misses Kynzee pulling his hair...) Love you!

    ReplyDelete