Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blessing Day

We blessed Kynzee on May 3rd! It was so much fun dressing her up in her beautiful blessing dress. She looked like a little doll. It was great having all of our family and friends there to support our little girl on her big day.



Nathan and Stephanie(and of course Conner) were able to come down from twin falls to come to the blessing. They stayed with us at our apartment, it was so much fun having them back in rexburg! They had only been gone for two weeks and it felt like forever!









3 comments:

  1. Kynzee looked so stinkin cute in her white dress! Thanks for letting us come and stay with you- it was so much fun! I love you guys! :) (Try to catch a picture of Kynzee smiling for me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to do the "I Love my Hubby/Wife Tag!" I'm so excited for u to come down- YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ran into Ryan today at school and he told me you guys had a blog. I've been wanting to see pictures of your little girl, she is so beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete